Friday, April 17, 2020

Genna, I just wanted to thank you for all the work and time you put into my deal

. I love the car. I certainly did not think I would be driving it home today. I truly thought I would just test drive it and or look at it from the inside of your showroom. Love doesn’t even do it any justice. Thank you for working with me and for not selling the car and ensuring that it was safe in the show room. I will refer you anyone I know that’s looking for a car. This time around my experience was amazing and I truly felt like you guys cared 100% versus just selling a car. I can’t thank you enough, but I hope with my words and actions it showed or came across as someone that’s humbly thankful and truly satisfied with the purchase. Thank you for taking the time to make it just the way I wanted it. It’s absolutely gorgeous and my husband is very happy with the car. Thank you again and again for making it happen. - Nora E. #mercedestown #ihearthsv #huntsvilleal

No comments:

Post a Comment